University Assessment Manager
College Assessment Liaisons
- Melanie Holland Bell, College of Architecture, Art & Planning
- Don Viands, College of Agriculture & Life Sciences
- Rachel Bean, College of Arts & Sciences
- Mike Thompson, College of Engineering
- Amanda Soule Shaw, SC Johnson College of Business
- Alex Susskind, School of Hotel Administration
- Marianella Casasola, College of Human Ecology
- George Boyer, School of Industrial & Labor Relations
- Anne Laughlin, Graduate School
- Jens Ohlin, Law School
- Kathy Edmondson, College of Veterinary Medicine
- David Christini, Weill Cornell Medical College
IRP regularly conducts surveys relevant to student development and University priorities. Colleges, departments and programs can work with IRP to use data from student surveys as “indirect” measures of student learning.
CTI supports Cornell University teaching community members, from teaching assistants and postdoctoral fellows, to lecturers, to professors, with a full complement of individualized services, programs, institutes, and campus-wide initiatives. In addition to instructors, they team with departments, schools and colleges, and related units to create and sustain multicultural, rigorous, innovative, and vibrant learning environments.